Travel Lite Rove Lite Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
Go anywhere with any vehicle towing a Travel Lite Rove Lite travel trailer! These ultra-lite units are impressively outfitted with a sleek European-style build including a composite floor and aluminum chassis. Plus, all of the interior panels have Azdel composite to prevent any rotting.
The one piece seamless poured resin fiberglass roof goes from bumper to hitch for a better seal. They offer space-saving functionality with convertible beds and bathrooms with a shower. All Rove Lite models offer solid surface countertops and wood grain cabinetry in the kitchen, a foot flush toilet and fantastic vent, plus 13" custom light-weight aluminum wheels and an outside shower.
These Travel Lite Rove Lite travel trailers are ultra-lite on weight and heavy on options!
Rove Lite 14FL
Travel Lite Rove Lite travel trailer 14FL highlights: Sofa Bed Dinette Wet Bath ... more about Rove Lite 14FL
Sleeps 3 Length 16 ft 6 in Ext Width 7 ft 11 in Ext Height 8 ft 1 in Hitch Weight 220 lbs GVWR 2500 lbs Dry Weight 1846 lbs Cargo Capacity 654 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 10 gals Grey Water Capacity 30 gals Black Water Capacity 5 gals Tire Size 13" Furnace BTU 18000 btu Refrigerator Type 12 Volt Refrigerator Size 3.3 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 Axle Weight 2500 lbs LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Type On Demand Tankless Awning Info 9' Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Electrical Service 30 amp
Rove Lite Features:
- Hydro-Lite Sidewalls
- 13” Custom Lite-weight Aluminum Wheels Single Axle w/Electric Brakes (2500# on 14 models, 3500# on 16 models)
- Rear Stabilizer Jacks
- LED DOT Running Lights
- 10GL Fresh, 30GL Gray, 5GL (16RB 30) Black Water Tanks
- On-Demand Tankless Hot Water Heater
- Single Bowl Stainless Steel Sink
- High Rise Kitchen Faucet
- Shur-Flo Water Pump
- 40 AMP Converter
- Battery Disconnect Switch
- Solid Surface Kitchen Counter
- Wood Grain Cabinetry
- 12 Volt 3.3 Cu. Ft. Refer
- 2-Burner Stainless Steel Stovetop
- 18,000 BTU Furnace
- Fantastic Vent
- Indoor Shower
- Foot Flush Toilet
- 12V Power Vent in Bathroom
- Soft Shades and Curtain Valances
- 200 Watt Solar Panels
- 20# LP Gas Tank
- Detachable 30 AMP Power Cord
- Monitor Panel
- Tuson Sway Control
- Electric Tongue Jack w/ Battery
- Front Stabilizer Jack
- Outside Shower (mandatory option)
- Electric Side Awning
- HD TV Antenna w/ Amplified Signal Wall Plate (mandatory option)
- Stereo-AM/FM Stereo w/Inside/Outside Speakers
- TV - 32 ” HDTV w/ Mount
- Side Mount Air Conditioner (mandatory option)
- Off Road Package (15" wheels and tires, raised suspension, double step, heavy duty fender, & spare tire w/ carrier)
- RVIA Certification
- Bike Rack/ Front Mount
- Roof Rack (including 2 mounting bars)
- CSA Construction (Canada Dealers Only)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Travel Lite RV was founded in Syracuse, Indiana in 1998 by the late Larry P. Johns. Originally founded as a truck camper manufacturer, Travel Lite RV expanded into travel trailers in 2011 and is now a global RV manufacturer of innovative lightweight travel trailers and truck campers with new and innovative models launching in coming months.
At Travel Lite RV, we understand how important it is to make the best use of your time and money and that’s why we specialize in travel trailers and truck campers that are beautifully designed yet lightweight and affordable.
We believe your RV should complement your vehicle and lifestyle with a bold, modern design that no other RV manufacturer can match.